US Attorney, FBI Urged to Investigate California Attorney General Kamala Harris’ Elder Abuse Unit
By Elder Abuse Exposed.com
June 3, 2013
Summary of article:
California congressional delegation urged to prompt U.S. Attorney, FBI to investigate nursing home elder abuse victims’ allegations of misconduct and corruption by California Attorney General Kamala Harris' Bureau of Medi-Cal Fraud and Elder Abuse (BMFEA).
Outline of article:
1. Elder abuse victim’s daughter complained to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) about alleged misconduct and corruption by the California Department of Justice’s (DOJ’s) Bureau of Medi-Cal Fraud and Elder Abuse.
2. Elder Abuse Exposed.com will soon expose additional elder abuse victims’ documented allegations of misconduct by Attorney GeneralHarris' BMFEA.
3. Sen. Feinstein’s staff advised complainant of alleged BMFEA misconduct to contact Gov. Jerry Brown’s staff.
4. Gov. Jerry Brown has turned his back on the weak, vulnerable, and elderly in California nursing homes.
5. DOJ’s BMFEA medical consultant, elder abuse expert Dr. Kathryn Locatell said, “I think it’s ageism…We don’t value old people.”
6. Former Attorney General Bill Lockyer did not turn his back on the elderly in nursing homes, as Gov. Brown and Attorney General Harris have.
7. California’s members of Congress have the clout to prompt the U.S. DOJ to investigate what Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA) has called a “seriously corrupted” and “broken” nursing home enforcement system.
You can read the full article here:
IT'S NOT JUST THE INVESTIGATION OF NURSING HOME ELDER ABUSE BUT RATHER HOW ELDER ABUSE IS HANDLED IN CALIFORNIA ACROSS THE BOARD IN CALIFORNIA AND PARTICULARLY IN L.A. COUNTY.
WHO DIDN'T I TELL!!!???