22 October 2012

She Says I'm Not The Same


My wife claims that I'm not the same as I was before the elder abuse, financial elder abuse that was visited upon my grandparents before their deaths.

How on earth could anyone be the same after trusted family members dog out one's parents and the entire family?

I understand that Doris is upset because she is being referred to as "Doris Fuller Stewart," her married name in court papers.

I just don't understand why she would be upset about such a trivial matter...

It's the name she had Citibank put on the check when she and her partner in crime, Robert Fuller, stole Daddy's MONEY!

Who says crime doesn't pay?

Right click on images, open in new tab.
















And "Buddha" is just as guilty... more so in fact, he should have known better.  He was warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed before posting.