20 August 2012

Senior Issues


FACSIMILE TRANSMITTAL SHEET

To: Pres. Barack H. Obama, the White House

Fax No: 1- 202-456-2461

Date: 20 August 2012

Re: “Senior Issues” [Elder Abuse, Financial Elder Abuse]

Honorable Pres. Obama,

I telephoned the White House several weeks ago and asked the operator to put me in contact with the person that handled "Senior Issues."

She put me on hold for a brief period and then came back on the line and asked again the reason for my call.

I told her again that I was calling to speak to anyone who's job it was to handle "Senior Issues."

Needless to say, the operator was lost and I was very disappointed that no one is available to handle "Senior Issues" or to field those types of telephone calls.

Re: Mr. Thelsey L. Fuller & Mrs. Edwina J. Fuller -- benamarine.blogspot.com

Regards,

Vertias, Harvard Dad 2003

Total Number of Pages Transmitted (including this one): 1

http://benamarine.blogspot.com/2010/11/commitment-to-daddy.html






Right click image, open in new tab.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/thank-you


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed before posting.