19 March 2012

Crimes Against Elders


PENAL CODE SECTION 368-368.5 -- CRIMES AGAINST ELDERS


PENAL CODE SECTION 236-237 -- FALSE IMPRISONMENT

PENAL CODE SECTION 30-33 -- PRINCIPALS & ACCESSORIES

Then it hit me.


The people are old and folks just figure that they're useless. Oh, except for their money and property I mean. You'd get in bigger trouble if you took one of your dogs and wounded him, kicked him, isolated him and let him die. It would make the papers and people would hate you. But, in the case of your grandpa and my cousin, they were wounded, broken, abused, neglected, isolated and left to die, and that's ok, because they were old. The abuser's in my cousin's case still have jobs are responsible for other people's loved one's now. I have to "understand" that if we take this to court, the defendants will argue that she was incapacitated anyway and somewhat uncooperative with her treatment. You mean, she didn't want to "cooperate" being locked in a rehab room alone for 10 hours? Or, she didn't want to cooperate so she was allowed to fall and shatter her hip and then put to bed in excrutiating pain for the next 3-4 days? No witnesses? Oh, well that's right, since she had dementia she couldn't tell us what happened, so it MUST have been an accident both times. Yeah,,,

Some folks just don't get it!

The gloves are off, I've fought the good fight, I have nothing and no one to fear ... that's why I posted the latest letter from the Office of the California AG in it's entirety.

They must have decided that it is easier to side step the issues that I have raised over and over and over, then went onto a whole different subject.

Yep, they sure know how to make someone feel like they are wasting their time. I'm just about done, I've been waited out. I was warned that nothing was going to happen to the abusers.

Click on images.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed before posting.