27 January 2012

MY DECLARATION - Re: BP099211


1. I am the maternal grandson of Thelsey L. Fuller (Daddy) and Edwina J. Fuller (Momma). My mother is Sandra J. Arnold (Mom), born of this union. I am over the age of 18 and have personal knowledge of the facts set forth herein, and if called as a witness to testify thereto, I could competently and truthfully do so. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct and that this Declaration was executed on July 6, 2009, at York, South Carolina.

2. Because of the actions of my maternal uncle, Robert L. Fuller (Robert), when I attempted to visit Daddy (Christmas 2007) I was forced to stop communicating with him because of his belligerence toward me. My maternal aunt, Doris Stewart (Doris) is my grandfather’s care giver and he resides at her residence. Doris has cut off all of my communication to my grandfather and he is not allowed to communicate with me and or other members of the family in the same manner in which he did before. Robert and Doris have joint Power of Attorney over Daddy’s affairs.

3. My maternal uncle, Steven A. Fuller (Steve) whom has been the care giver and executor of the affairs of my grandmother, Edwina J. Fuller for over ten years was forced to file a court case to protect her marital interests and property rights. By his own admission, Daddy with the urging of Shirley Carol Ritchey (Carol) had attempted to transfer the real property located at N. Belhaven Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90059 to Carol without the knowledge of Momma or any other family members. I explained to Daddy that he couldn’t do that [my first sign of his diminishing capacity].

4. When my grandfather became ill and went to stay with Steve, Robert told me that Steve was trying to establish that Daddy and Momma were back together, thus making it harder for them (Robert and Doris) to lay claim to ALL of my grandparent’s assets.

5. Daddy informed me that before he became ill that he had offered Doris $42,000 as her inheritance and he said that she turned him down saying it wasn't enough.

6. About the time that my grandfather became ill, Robert told me that Carol was feeding Daddy tainted food and not giving him his medicine. [Which made me angry toward Carol]

7. Robert was originally okay with the petition to add Momma’s name on the title to the Inglewood property. But then Yolanda (one of Robert’s daughters) suggested that Robert should sell the Inglewood property once Daddy passes away and take the proceeds and move to Arizona. Thus leaving Edwina, his mother, my grandmother, with nothing.

8. My mother, Sandra, has been left out of the loop all together. Carol, Doris and Robert all treat her like she is an idiot, degrade and talk down to her. My mom has attended church virtually every Sunday for the past thirty years and is the only one that does not have an attorney in the matter before the court.

9. Uncle Steve has done a great job looking out for Momma and if not for him and his efforts she would be dead and he did the right thing to bring this legal action in an attempt to protect Momma’s interests, that is exactly what I told Robert. I also told Robert that Steve had a valid argument as to why he should be reimbursed for some of the expenses for taking care of Momma all these years, not to mention how he has been working himself to the bone doing it.

10. In my conversations with Robert, he explained why Steve should not get reimbursed for any of his expenses for taking care of Momma. He stated that Steve should have had a wife to look out for that “no one told him to take it upon himself to remove Momma from her home in Compton.” It should be noted that the house in Compton had suffered fire damage and was uninhabitable at the time my grandmother was taken in by Steve.

11. I want both of my grandparents to be looked after and not taken advantage of. That some in the family have become parasites after viewing Daddy’s bank account.

12. In my honest opinion, Robert and Doris are after the entire estate of Thelsey and Edwina Fuller. (Both of my grandparents are both still living.) Once Robert had the POA over the affairs of my grandfather he told me that he would trade Daddy’s fully restored 1976 Cadillac El Dorado with me for a van. Now, before my grandfather became ill and unable to live alone we did discuss my buying the car from him (after it was vandalized in front of his house) for $10,000.00 at the time I already owned eight vehicles [my wife informed me that I had better not get another car]. I decided to find and try to buy a foreclosure here in York, South Carolina instead. Doris thought I was after my grandfather’s other Cadillac that she now drives and rushed to my grandfather to secure it. A few months later Daddy asked me if I was ever coming back to California and I told him that since he asked, “No.” I haven’t been there in over eighteen years, he then asked me to come to see him over the Christmas holiday and that is when Robert began to show his true self. He asked a lot of questions and made veiled threats, being that it is easy to get into trouble and hard to get out I cancelled my trip because it has always been my intention never to return to California for any reason.

13. Currently, I can not communicate with my grandfather, as in the past. We cannot have any private conversations as Doris listens in. I believe my grandfather is being held captive by Robert and Doris and is like a caged prisoner in solitary confinement. Neither, Robert nor Doris has the best interests of either of my grandparents at heart. Carol has been after the property on Belhaven Ave for years (“Momma’s house”), with total disregard as to how the property would and could benefit Edwina, thus lessening the burden on Steve.

14. Doris and Robert have isolated Daddy from other family members and even if he wants to go out for an outing or have visitors they object.

15. I told my grandfather at least five years ago that this fight over his and Edwina’s assets was going to happen. I suggested to him to do something then to prevent it. One of my deepest heart felt regrets is telling my grandfather that Robert could be trusted. I always tried to be like a son to my uncle Robert because he doesn't have one and he always gave me good advice and encouragement then he changed when he thought I might be after some of Daddy’s money.

16. From Doris and Robert’s actions the only thing they care about is what they can get after Daddy passes away and this after never putting anything in to help him or Momma. When they did help him they expected to be paid. Daddy even went as far as to give them $1,000.00 per month (everyone except Steve). He complained to me that they wouldn’t even come to see him. I asked him why he did it and he said because he had it. So, I told him not to do it [and he stopped]. I then had a blow up with the family for not checking on him like a believed they should because of his age and the fact that he was living alone.

17. I understand that when certain members of his family call to speak with Daddy, Doris places the phone on speaker phone. Therefore, I haven't spoke to my grandfather in ages.

18. The last time I believe I talked to Daddy was when he came home from the hospital to his home in Inglewood and he told me he had come home to die. I told him not to talk like that and that I loved him. He seemed pretty upbeat the week or so he stayed with Steve and Momma. Now, from what I understand he doesn’t even bother to get out of bed.

19. Doris and Robert have seen his bank account and that is all that matters. I truly believe they are going through the motions hoping that my grandfather dies sooner rather than later so they can take their thirty pieces of silver. Let the record show that I have never asked my grandfather for anything except a basketball (twice) and his love. In the end, I know that this family looses and the attorneys profit from its dysfunction.

20. I can be reached at cell or home.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct and that this Declaration was executed on July 6, 2009, at York, South Carolina.

Grandson of Thelsey and Edwina Fuller


"If you fall down seven times, stand up eight."

“Never give the devil a ride, he will want to take over the driving."

Mr. Thelsey L. Fuller




2 comments:

  1. This is uncle Steve - your declaration reads like a prophecy of what was to come true over the next six months. Remember, we did not receive a copy of the trust or its amendment until six months after you wrote your declaration. We only obtained a copy of the trust through a court order nearly six months after our father's death. The "S" Trust provided that all assets were to be divided up equally between his five children. However, this same trust defrauds our mohter out of her portion through a lie in paragraphs 1.4 and 1.5. On the other hand, the amendment grants all the assets, to Robert and Doris and essentially disinherits everyone else. Therefore, it is my belief that Dad's middle initial was intentially typed as "S" on the original trust in order for attorney Daniel K. Lak to eventually present to Dad - an amendment to change the "S" to an "L" along with the distribution of assets granting Doris and Robert the trust's full value. Of course, being 91 at the time and sick, he may not notice that the "L" amendment was actually granting all trust assets to Doris Fuller and Robert Fuller. Of course, we now know that Doris and Robert made many false allegations to Dad against myself, Shirley (Carol) and Sandra to pursaude him to sign an amendment that disinherited all of us. It is also my belief that attorney Daniel Lak help them come up with this plan to deceive our father and the Courts. A good investigator should take a look at other trust cases that attorney Daniel Lak has handled to determine if there is a pattern of using false intials and correcting it later on in an amendment that alters the distribution of assets. Folks, this is elder abuse. As of yet, our mother, the conservatee has not seen a penny from Dad's retirement (they were married for 72 years) Robert and Doris took all monies - just like Robert told you he would. Stay toned. Judge Lager - "is not having it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't get Michael started." - Edwina J. Fuller

    ReplyDelete

All comments are reviewed before posting.