15 June 2012

U.S. Targets Financial Abuse of Elderly

"The bottom line is, you need to go after the predators. You need to punish them and you need to convict them," she said. "Put them in jail and make an example of them, but more importantly, get the money back for that victim. Make them whole again."
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-elderly-financial-abuse-20120615,0,46057.story

That would be great if the victim(s) were still alive.

On another note, I telephoned the White House on 13 June 2012 and asked the switch board operator to connect me to the person that handled Senior Issues, Elder Abuse, Financial Elder Abuse.  I was placed on hold and after several minutes she came back on the line and asked me what type of elder abuse.  I told her financial elder abuse, she placed me on hold again.  She came back on the line and still couldn't direct me to the right person.  I told her never mind, and sent a 24 page fax instead with the following cover sheet:

FOR ELDER ABUSE AWARENESS DAY

AT THE WHITE HOUSE

14 JUNE 2012

ROBERT L. FULLER AND DORIS A. FULLER VIOLATED 


THE ORDERS OF THE COURT 

AND LEASED ONE OF THE TRUST ASSETS TO OTHERS.

THE ABUSERS HAVE YET TO BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY. 


$541,500.00 Reverse Mortgage converted into a Gift.
http://benamarine.blogspot.com/2011/03/16219.html
Hm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed before posting.